Orthopedics is a branch of medicine that focuses on skeletal deformities and disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. It also emphasizes the diagnosis, correction, prevention, and management of these ailments in patients. With compassion, respect, and competence, Wellkins is a pioneer in Orthopedic excellence. Our Doctors carefully evaluate each patient to establish the necessary procedures for a healthy recovery, based on their comprehensive understanding of the various Orthopedic illness manifestations.
One of the premier departments is our Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. The Orthopedic Department’s staff members are competent Specialists that treat patients with the utmost sincerity and proficiency. We have expertise in musculoskeletal injuries of all kinds, including joint and knee pain, trauma, sports-related injuries, and other injuries as well.
Orthopedic department of WELLKINS Medical Centre provides the following services:
- Treatment of Fractures / Dislocations of the Upper and Lower extremities in Children and Adults
- Low Backache
- Foot and Ankle: Ankle sprains and Instability, Achilles Tendinosis, Bunions, Toes deformity, Flat foot
- Hand and Wrist: Arthritis, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Tendon/ligament injuries, and Ganglion
- Shoulder joint: Sports injuries, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Dislocation, and chronic pain
- Sports-related Injuries
- Knee joint: Osteoarthrosis, Meniscal Injuries, and other ligament injuries like ACL.
- Spinal Disorders
- Special care for Frozen shoulder
- Crystalline arthropathy Gout and Pseudogout
- Regenerative injection therapy (PRP / HA) for osteoarthritis and treatment of inflammatory disorders like Rotator cuff injuries, Tennis elbow, Achilles tendinitis, Plantar fasciitis, and Patella tendinitis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Seronegative arthritis
For Orthopedic Packages and other details please visit : https://wellkins.com/orthopedics/
The domain of Surgery recognized as Orthopaedics focuses with conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system.
Planning ahead by conversing about potential future preventative measures and treatments is beneficial if another issue emerges. Talking to your Doctor about this now can help you avoid injury, especially if you’re starting a new sport. They can provide you a list of simple activities or other routines you can do at home to keep healthy condition.
Some of the most prevalent Orthopedic issues are listed here:
Lower back pain.
Orthopedic doctors can treat injuries and perhaps even offer injury prevention advice. Orthopedic patients frequently seek treatment for broken bones, stress fractures, compression fractures, dislocations, muscle injuries, and tendon tears or ruptures.
Orthopedic doctors can provide long-term alleviation from back pain using a multitude of pain-reduction strategies, including medication, injections, and physical therapy.
Orthopedic surgeons are particularly proficient in relieving pinched nerves and their consequences on many regions of the body because they emphasize on the spine and joints, which have an impact on the entire body.