Dr. Sihab Panakkathodan is a Specialist Pediatrician with over a decade of experience in his field. He did his medical graduation (MBBS) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru India followed by Post Graduation (MD) in Pediatrics from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem India. After the post-graduation, he joined PK Das Institute of Medical Science, Palakkad as a Specialist Pediatrician till 2016. He then moved to Saudi Arabia and served Rafa Medical Centre as Specialist Pediatrician. Dr. Sihab came to Qatar in the year 2018. Prior to joining WELLKINS Medical Centre, he was with KIMS Medical Centre as a Specialist Pediatrician. Dr Sihab is well versed in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil & Arabic languages.
Area of Expertise
• Management of growth and developmental problems
• Childhood eczema and skin infections
• Congenital diseases in children
• Feeding disorders in children
• Common & seasonal infections
• Growth monitoring & weight related issues
• Behaviour related issues
• Rheumatological issues in children
• Nutritional problems
• Routing check-ups & childcare inclusive of immunizations
• Pediatric asthma and allergy
• Acute illnesses
• School-age children assessments
Doctor’s Working Hours: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm & 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Friday off). Please note that the doctor’s availability may vary depending on their schedule and leave arrangements. For any inquiries or assistance, you can reach our helpline at 4444 2099.