Dr. Reneesh attained his MBBS from Government Medical College Ernakulam and MS Orthopaedics from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science India. He was working as a Consultant and Associate Professor Orthopedic Surgeon at Dr Moopens Medical College, Wayanad, India before joining Wellkins Medical Centre in October 2022.
He has undergone specialized training in the field of trauma, Arthroscopy and Joint replacement and has a keen interest in them. He has more than 10 years of experience in his field mainly interested and working in pediatric orthopedics and arthroscopy apart from trauma. Fellowship trained, board-certified, with extensive experience in hospitals and surgical care of all ages. Proven ability to develop and comprehensive plans of care for patients presenting with musculoskeletal injuries or surgical problems utilizing a variety of techniques. Strong organizational, communication, management and leadership skills, effective in working collaboratively with other physicians, colleagues and other healthcare personnel. Exceptional work ethic as well as an understanding of the importance of teamwork to achieve maximum patient satisfaction and outcomes.
Languages spoken: Can converse with his patients in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Arabic, Tamil.
DHP Lic : P14571
Areas of Expertise
- Treatment of Fractures / Dislocations of the Upper and Lower extremities in Children and Adults
- Low Backache
- Foot and Ankle: Ankle sprains and Instability, Achilles Tendinosis, Bunions, Toes deformity, Flat foot
- Hand and Wrist: Arthritis, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Tendon/ligament injuries, and Ganglion
- Shoulder joint: Sports injuries, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Dislocation, and chronic pain
- Sports-related Injuries
- Knee joint: Osteoarthrosis, Meniscal Injuries, and other ligament injuries like ACL.
- Spinal Disorders
- Special care for Frozen shoulder
- Crystalline arthropathy Gout and Pseudogout
- Regenerative injection therapy (PRP / HA) for osteoarthritis and treatment of inflammatory disorders like Rotator cuff injuries, Tennis elbow, Achilles tendinitis, Plantar fasciitis, and Patella tendinitis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Seronegative arthritis
- Sports Medicine Certification – UK
- Ganga Operative Arthroscopy Course – Ganga Hospital Coimbatore 2017
- ISKSAA Certificate- International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
- Total Knee Replacement Course Raichur
- Basic Life Support – National Healthcare Providers
- Certification in Workstation Ergonomics
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – National Healthcare Providers
- Certification in Pain Management
QLM, Al Koot, Cigna, GlobeMed, Nextcare & Allianz
Doctor’s Working Hours: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm & 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Friday off). Please note that the doctor’s availability may vary depending on their schedule and leave arrangements. For any inquiries or assistance, you can reach our helpline at 4444 2099.